Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scrapbooking

I mentioned in my last post that I got to spend a weekend out at the coast scrapbooking with friends. I wanted to share with you what I got accomplished that weekend (besides laughing and eating WAY TOO MUCH!) :-)










3 comments:

Russell Family said...

You did a great job on your pages!! I need to get caught up on my scrapbook.

Sarah Ondracek said...

Beautiful pages! That makes me want to scrapbook because you are creating such a special treasure for your girls...and then not again because of all the dedication/time you have to have! I tried my hand at scrapbooking and did a total of ONE page before I stopped;-)

Lori said...

I need to get started on mine! I went out and bought the books. I need to organize photos. There are five I need to do.

What machine do you use?