Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ballerina birthday party

This time of year the girls and I begin birthday party mode. With their birthdays only two days apart it takes a lot of planning and organizing to get things ready. Fortunately I LOVE to plan parties and Grace is following in my steps. :-) Since I have birthdays on my mind I realized that I never got a chance to share Jilian's pink ballerina birthday party we had last year! So, before this year has come and gone, here's the pictures from Jilian's third birthday party. As you can see I had tons of fun decorating in PINK for our little ballerina!

















No comments: