Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Super Yummy & Comforting Baked Oatmeal


I just love this baked oatmeal! It is filling and delicious. It is yummy served warm or cold over plain yogurt.

Mix 1/2 cup oil, 1 cup brown sugar and 2 eggs. Add 3 cups oatmeal, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 cup milk.

If you desire add 1 cup of fruit. I've tried blueberries, dried cranberries and chopped fresh apple (with the apple I added a touch of cinnamon), all have tasted great.

Bake in 8x8 dish for 35 to 40 minutes at 350. Recipe easily doubles for a larger crowd.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Making this in the morning!! yumm! Thanks for the recipe!