Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The YUMMIEST Peanut Butter Cookies EVER!


Warning! These cookies are SO delicious you will not be able to eat just one! The night I made these I had FOUR, ouch!!

Ingredients
2 cups creamy peanut butter
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup dried cranberries

Directions
Heat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugars, eggs, baking soda and salt until smooth. Fold in the oats and cranberries.
Shape the dough into balls (about 1 heaping tablespoon each) and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Using the tines of a fork, flatten each ball, creating a crisscross pattern (you are suppose to do this but I was lazy!).

Bake, until puffed and golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.

Credits: I found this recipe in the December 2011 issue of Real Simple Magazine

No comments: