Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

For Sale By Owner

Last Saturday I came across the blog Remodelaholic a great blog about, you guessed it, remodeling! Full of DYI projects and inspiration. One of the best parts of the blog (for me) is that every Saturday they host a "For Sale By Owner" blog party. I'm sure there are others out there but this is the first blog party I have found that allows you to showcase your business website, Etsy shop, etc. So, if you make or sell something, stop by today and link it up HERE! I've also found some really neat Etsy shops!

No comments: