Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Christmas is coming!


After another year of being too stressed about making the "perfect" Chirstmas (yes, I still believe there is such a thing as perfect!) for my family, at the end of 2007 I vowed to have all things Christmas completed by Dec. 1st this year. That way I could enjoy the season with my family and have time to do fun, crafty, festive activities with my girls. My friend Heidi told me about the blog 100 days to Christmas which gives you a daily/weekly activity to prepare for the season. I am excited to follow it and get ready for a wonderful holiday season! Maybe you'll join me in making life less crazy. :-)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I started updating my address book today so I can start my Christmas cards soon. Will you e-mail me your address please.

Sarah said...

We will have to share some fun Christmas traditions with each other next weekend.

Connie said...

This is my third year of planning Christmas for 6 months and it does make it so much easier!

There is such a thing as a 'prefect Christmas' Perfect for you and your family!

Heidi Boos said...

Wanna go Christmas shopping? :)