Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Greetings


I'm not sure what it is about this time of year that makes me feel all warm, cozy and crafty inside! Each time I walk outside and see all the beautiful Fall colors and feel the cool breeze, something inside me shouts "I want to make something!" So, with Halloween approaching, this last weekend I made a welcome sign for our front door. Complete with a vintage Halloween postcard reading "Halloween Greetings".

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Love, love, love it! I just picked up some fun, crafty things tonight and can't wait to try my hand at my own creation. Hopefully I'll be able to share it before the season is over!