Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break....

Yup, this week is Spring Break, so I guess that means Spring is here, but when I look outside, it doesn't look like it! Hopefully the sun will visit soon. I am excited to have a week "off" from getting up at 6am and the rush of getting Grace off to school but this week is another lesson in patience (even trying to write this post, I have had to stop twice to watch something funny the Veggie Tales did and am currently fighting with Jilian to use the keyboard). I am glad to have the freedom to go do some fun things, maybe a trip to the beach or the zoo, with the girls and not have to worry about being done by 3pm but at the same time it is hard for me to admit that not much will get done this week. Anyway. Enough of my complaining, have a WONDERFUL Spring Break! :-)

2 comments:

Sally said...

I am so with you. :)

Sarah said...

Only 10 days until our trip to the beach. YIPEEEE!