Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fir Point Farms

Yesterday Jilian and I went on our first MOPPETS outing to Fir Point Farms. We enjoyed visiting with our friends, playing in the hay maze, pumpkin patch and eating yummy fresh made donuts!








4 comments:

Sarah Ondracek said...

Cute pictures! I love Jilian's smile, her whole face lights up;) We had a lot of fun too!

Amy said...

What a fun time. We did that also a last weekend. We had fun.

Heidi Boos said...

I don't know...it looks like there might be a budding romance going on between Austin and Jilian. They're looking pretty cute together. ;)

Fun times, for sure! I love that sweet Jilian girl.

Unknown said...

OH My Goodness what beautiful children! and I am so giggling at your button thats says I'm so crafty I make people!!!! LOVE that!
Stopping by with a SSS update:
we sent out the first round of q&a's if you did not receive an email from us please click the link below and follow the instructions
Thanks and we are so excited you are joing the SSS
http://georgienba.blogspot.com/2009/10/secret-santa-soiree-official-411.html