Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Last week Grace and I got to enjoy some one-on-one time at her Pumpkin Patch Field Trip. Her class went to Lake View Farms in North Plains (kid of funny to me that we live in farm country and had to drive 45 minutes to a pumpkin patch!). It poured all the way there but the sun came out just in time for us to enjoy the pumpkin hunt. We got to ride a small train out to the pumpkin field and after finding our pumpkins we got to take a boat back. So, it was not your ordinary pumpkin patch, maybe worth a 45minute drive?? Either way, Grace and I had fun together!


Grace with a few of her classmates


Grace and I on the train


Grace finding the perfect pumpkin



"Ok mom, let's go, I'm cold and covered in mud!"

No comments: