Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CLEAN office table!



Just to motivate myself a little to finally clear off the office table (AGAIN!) I thought I would do before and after pictures for Tackle It Tuesday over at 5 Minutes for Mom. Quick and simple, even though I had to stop to make a third piece of peanut butter toast for Miss Jilian. :-)

Before


After


Ahh...it feels SO nice, now IF I can only keep it this way...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow I thought is was clean to begin with. I should show you a picture of mine.

Great job!!!

Sally said...

That looks great! I've been nagging myself to do the same for days... excuses, excuses! I could possibly get creative if it wasn't always piled with stuff!