Got to have glitter!
Some fun ideas for St. Patrick's Day:
1) Tonight after the little ones are in bed, "steal" a pair of shoes and fill them with green treats and gold coins
2) For lunch tomorrow, make a sandwich then cut it using a Shamrock cookie cutter
3) Fill their lunch with green foods or use green containers. Include a note on a paper Shamrock or a green napkin
4) Before they use the bathroom, sneak in a few drops of green food coloring in the toilet water
5) Turn their milk green with green food coloring (just this once won't hurt)
6) Have corned beef, cabbage and Irish soda bread for dinner
7) Click HERE to see what I did for the girls last year.
These little things just make life more fun and brighten their day!
Just for fun I'll be joining in for Totally Toddler Thursday over at Toddler Awesome!