I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

For fun the girls and I had a "photo shoot" with them wearing their Easter dresses. We started in our backyard then walked to an orchard down the street from our house.


Sally said...

Beautiful! The orchard shots are my favorite... #7 belongs framed on the wall! Your girls are beautiful!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

My favorite is #8 with Grace looking over her shoulder and the sun glare in the upper right hand corner. :)

Pretty, pretty girls (and dresses!)

Kelly said...

I love their dresses!! Did you make those?

Kim said...

adorable! I love their dresses!

Pam said...

What beautiful girls you have. I love their dresses.