Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring...is here..at least inside!

Despite having a down-pour for days during Spring break, I got out the Spring decor and cut some of our first blossoms from our yard. I desperately need the SUN and some color around the house. This is the hardest time of year for us in Oregon. Nature teases us with some slightly warmer, sunny days one day and then we wake to rain AGAIN the next!

Our mantle


I made this banner last Spring out of vintage postcard reproductions



I found this awesome printable at Madigan Made. The blue and birds' nest make me happy, I think I might keep it up longer than Spring!



Our dining room table



Our kitchen table


I'm sharing at

1 comment:

Jeanette www.craftyincrosby.com said...

Love the banner! My Mom made me something very similar. We both love vintage post cards. I made one for Halloween last year too.