Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Friday, November 2, 2012

It's my birthday weekend!

My birthday is Sunday but I'm celebrating now by playing in blog land and then packing to spend the weekend at the beach with the family! I can't wait! I'll end my birthday with my favorite meal, sushi. I've learned that getting older is a whole lot easier (and more fun) if you plan something you love, gives you something to look forward to.  :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

A few stops in blog land  Weekend Blog Hop 
Let Them Eat Cake


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog and linking up. And a big thanks for sharing the button :) I'm now a new follower of your blog

Megan @ EphesiansWife said...

I am so glad you found my blog!! I am so excited to find women who are passionately pursuing Christ and loving their families :)