Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ah..new paint

I have a 2-year cycle of change. Every 2 years I start to get tired of things around the house and need to change things up. 

Since we moved in (almost 4 years ago) the front room, entryway and staircase were all builders white, boring! I finally worked up the energy in the Fall to start painting. I found a color I love, Vanilla Custard. In the white family with a hint of yellow. 

I'm almost done. Finished the downstairs and need to do the girls' play area next.

Before 



After





My friend Sally inspired my picture arrangement. She did a similar one at her home. These are all pictures I have taken over the last year.  


This one is my favorite. It was Grace's idea.

No comments: