Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dance Recital

It has been crazy around here with the end of school, Grace got strep throat and the girls had a dance recital! Ah, summer can begin!

Here are my favorite pictures from the girls' dance recital. They both did GREAT! It was Jilian's first time. I am one proud mommy! ;-)





For fun I'm participating in Wordless Wednesday at The Miller Racing Family.

4 comments:

Kelli W said...

They both looks so beautiful dressed up for their recital...and so very proud of their flowers too:)

Miller Racing Family said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday.
I totally hear what you are saying about the start of summer being crazy, isn't this the time when things slow down. lol
The photos are so precious. You have to amazingly beautiful girls. You should be very proud.
Hope your week slows down and thanks for linking up!

Kelly said...

What precious photos! I am SO excited to see if my daughter is going to be interested in dance! We have a studio near us that will take her right now (she's 2) but I'm hesitant to pack another activity into our oh-so-busy lives right now so we'll wait :)

I also LOVE all of your handmade gifts for Father's Day! My husband is so hard to buy for and I love doing creative things. I always cut the kids' heads out of photos and tape them over the Presidents' faces on $ - probably sounds a little weird but my husband and I have been doing that for each others gifts since our son was born. We never spend the $ of course so it's a fun way to save :)

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!!

Candace said...

What a beautiful family you have! I'm a new follower. I look forward to getting to know you. Have a great day! Candace~♥