Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Family fun day in the mountains

At the beginning of the Summer we spent the day in the mountains near Detroit Lake scouting out our new camping spot. We are those crazy people whole look for the in-the-middle-of-no-where-with-no-running-water camping locations! It is the best!










2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

I love your adventurous family! I prefer toilets, showers, and "assigned" camp spots. But you would probably already guess that about me! :) Glad you had fun as a fam!

Russell Family said...

The best kind of camping :) looks like you had fun!