Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Patriotic Fruit Salad

I first had this fruit salad in the hospital of all places! After having Jilian the salad was part of my first meal there. I loved it so much I requested it several more times before going home. :-)

It is super easy to make! Great for the 4th of July or to take camping. This photo is from one of our Summer camping trips. For camping I take the three fruits and cut them when we get there. The bananas brown quickly so you can't make it ahead of time.


The recipe is simple, blueberries, chopped strawberries and bananas. That's all! For our family of four, I use a cup of blueberries, one container of strawberries and about two bananas.

Enjoy!

No comments: