Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween Pictures

These are a little late, Jilian and I ended up getting sick right before and right after Halloween. We are all better now but I kind of lost my blogging groove, but I'm back!


Grace the Rose Flower Fairy



Grace trick or treating at a scray house...



Jilian the Sweet Pea Flower Fairy



Jilian trick or treating with daddy. She LOVED it! It was the first time she understood that she was getting CANDY! :-)



Me and my girls...I was Mother Nature



My family along with my sister's family and our mom

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

What sweet fairies! And you're so creative with being Mother Earth. What a fun momma to dress up with your girls!