Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A fun and refreshing Summer drink, Italian sodas

The girls and I love Italian sodas! They are so yummy! After spending too much money buying them from local coffee shops I decided to purchase the ingredients for at home treats. They are just as delicious and much cheaper of course!

Our favorite is raspberry vanilla.

Recipe

1 cup club soda
1 to 2 tablespoons (depending on desired sweetness) 
each of raspberry and vanilla syrup
Ice
Stir and enjoy!


I got these super cute mason jar glasses at a new local gift store Pulp & Circumstance for only $3.99 each. I found some cute ones by Party Delights on Etsy, in case you want to treat yourself.  :-)





No comments: