Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Prayer Cards...free printable

Life presents us with challenges...plain and simple. And there are times when I feel like there is nothing I can do to help however, I have learned, that prayer is doing something.

Praying for friends, family or those in need is powerful. Yet I am forgetful at times. If I tell someone I will keep them in my prayers, I want to be intentional and follow through with that promise.

To help me do just that I created a simple prayer card. To write the names or prayer requests of those in need. And even to remind myself to pray for my girls and husband. Because if I am not praying for them, who is?


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

If you would like a copy of these Prayer Cards you can download them HERE.

No comments: