Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Enjoying the season...

It has been go...go...go for the last few weeks but I sure am enjoying the season and preparing for Christmas. Our 25 days of Christmas activities are wonderful in keeping me focused on spending time with family, one of the most important parts of the season.

Day One: Make Christmas Ornaments - I made these when I was a little girl. Bells made from an egg carton.






Day Five: Cut down Christmas Tree, decorate and listen to Christmas music - a childhood dream come true, a 15' Christmas tree!







Day Ten: Watch Grace at her Christmas Program




Day Eleven: Make Christmas Gifts - a hat for daddy


No comments: