Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Secret Santa Gift...

Despite a little mix-up (my hubby didn't tell me a package arrived for ME!) I received my gift from my Secret Santa partner. THANK YOU! I received two wall transfers one reads "God is love" the other, "Pray often, work hard, trust God", a handmade card and a Christmas ornament in my favorite color, red! I have you know, "trust God" has been the theme for my year... it has been a tough year of changes (forced by the economy) and I've had to TRULY trust God and put my words into action. SO, you picked the perfect wall transfers for me! :-) Thank you for my thoughtful gifts and Merry Christmas! And thanks for giving me a favorite postcard from your childhood!

2 comments:

said...

You're very welcome. I hope you can put the wall words up in a great area and that they bring a lot of conversations to your home. (and don't worry, they come off as easily as they go up)

Merry Christmas!
~Andrea

Unknown said...

Love the wall art-what beautiful quotes/sayings...

Happy New Year!