Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cupcake Flags: New Years 2012

To be honest, I struggle with new years. Time goes by so fast that each year seems like a blink of an eye. I find myself reflecting on the year gone by and sad that it is all over...already. This year, I'm hoping to have a little more fun with new years. And what is more fun than cute cupcakes?! Hmm..not much!

My sister and her family are coming for a visit and I'm going to bake red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Yum! I just adore cute cupcake toppers and flags. I thought I would give it a go creating my own (side note: I'm not a graphics designer, that's my sister) but I think these came out pretty cute. What do you think?

You can download them HERE. I left several flags blank so you can add your own personal touch.

Three basic materials are needed: toothpicks, glue dots and scissors (and the printed flags, of course!)


Roll the tip of each toothpick over one glue dot.


After cutting out the flags, fold closed on the tip of toothpick covered in glue dot. Simple!


I hope you have a wonderful New Year filled with God's glorious Peace and Joy!




No comments: