Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Friday, December 9, 2011

It's a little frosty outside!

The last couple weeks it has been such a treat to have clear blue skies and the SUN! But with that comes frost. This morning it is a warm 24 outside! I know for some that really is warm but for us here in Oregon, it's cold! Wanted to share a few pictures of the frostness (yes, that is a word!) around my house. The bright circle in the sky is the sun peeking through the fog... :-)



It's been a l-o-n-g week around here so for a treat I'm doing some blog hopping, you should join in the fun! Happy Friday!



1 comment:

Casa De Luna said...

I'm not a big fan of frost. I saw a similar scene here in Indiana when I looked out my window this morning. Stay warm this weekend!