Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

31 Ways to Pray for Your Children


On this first day of March what better day is it then to start praying for 31 different Christ like characteristics for our children? I pray for my girls, daily, for health, safety, that they would come to have a close, personal relationship with Christ but honestly I have not often prayed for specific character qualities.

A friend of mine just recently shared with me this list of 31 Christ-centered character traits (along with Scripture references) to pray over our children each day. I'm going to challenage myself to pray these traits over my girls each day of March...and beyond. Will you join? :-)

You can download the list HERE.

No comments: