Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Life has been FULL these days and I'm really looking forward to St. Patrick's Day. I'm excited that it is on a Saturday this year so we aren't rushing out the door for school. I can take my time to treat the girls. I'm thinking of green Shamrock shaped pancakes with green milk for breakfast! As well as some fun treats for them to wake up to...from the silly Leprechauns of course!

Here's last years treats, tucked inside their shoes


Fun Ideas:

Fun green socks
Gold coins
Green apple candies
Green jell-o cups
Green pens or pencils
Green apple fruit roll-up
Green silly straws
Mint gum
Mini boxes of Lucky Charms
Jelly beans (pieces of the rainbow)

1 comment:

Russell Family said...

So fun! Great ideas Sarah!!