Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring?

This is what we woke to this morning....a beautiful blanket of snow! I do love the snow, it is beautiful and I love how quiet it is. Amazing little white flakes fall from the sky and there isn't a single sound. BUT Spring came two days ago...or at least it was suppose too! :-)





1 comment:

rusty hinge said...

Oh Sarah, You poor thing! Don't worry, it will probably happen here too! I will wake up one morning to a fresh new layer of snow as we can get snow all the way into mid April!

Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and your sweet compliment! You really should try this grainsack coverlet. It was so easy to make, just time consuming! :) If you use grainsack off of rolls, it already has the finished edge in it's length so you won't have to worry about hemming that, but the ends where you cut will need to be hemmed. If you decide to add the border, like I did, then there are no raw edges in need of hemming.
Oh, I hope you go for it and I would love to see it when you are finished!! :) If you have any questions along the way, let me know! :)
Thanks so much and have a wonderful weekend,
Maria
www.rustyhinge.blogspot.com