Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vintage Bingo is tons of fun!

A couple months ago a friend of mine held a garage sale with many items from her parents and grandparents. I was SO excited when I found this vintage Bingo set, brand NEW from 1957! Nothing inside the box had been opened. Within a couple days of having it at home, the girls and I had to open it! We gathered around the dining room table for a few rounds of Bingo. It really is a great game for all ages (super fun way for Jilian to practice her numbers).








Just cause it's fun! Sharing at:



3 comments:

LV said...

That is the way to play and have fun with bingo. I play with some seniors once or twice a week. Not like this anymore. It is all computerized. Not nearly as much fun. You found a real treasure.

Bev said...

Oh yes... I remember Bingo like that!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a treasure, and to find it in perfect unopened condition is a huge plus. The old fashioned Bingo is definitely the way to go...a classic.